- use this website
- interact with me in any way
- purchase goods and services from me.
Collection of Information
From time to time, I may collect personal information from you such as your name, address, telephone number, email address etc This may occur if you:
- Create a customer account
- Participate in any of the interactive features of this website such as filling in a form
- Subscribe to a marketing email or newsletter list
- Make a purchase from me either from this website or via one of my external selling platforms or in person
- Request customer support, provide feedback or otherwise communicate with me.
Use of Information
I will only ever use this information for the following purposes:
- To provide and deliver the information, products and services you require
- Manage any payments, fees and other charges
- To send you information related to the above including confirmations and receipts
- To respond to comments, questions and feedback
- To provide customer support and service
- To occasionally promote products and services
Sharing and Distribution of Information
I will never share or disclose any of your personal information with any third party except Royal Mail for the purposes of delivering any products or services you may have requested.
I take all reasonable precautions to make sure that any personal information or data that I hold on you is secure from loss, theft or any unauthorised use. I will only retain any information that I hold on you for a reasonable and appropriate length of time.
Please note: HMRC requires businesses and sole traders to retain all relevant data for tax purposes for at least five years.
You will only ever receive regular marketing emails from me if you have actively “opted-in” to receive them. All regular marketing emails will always allow you the option of “opting-out” of any further such communication at any time. You may also contact me at any time to request a review of any information that I hold on you and if necessary, request me to delete it.